Category:The World Travel Blog
Paris is a famous tourist spot where so many people come to spend their holiday. But it’s also an expensive option for the tourists. If you are tight with your budget, then you should consider some actions that will decrease your expenditure in Paris. Let’s focus on some important factors in this regard.
1. You should not exchange a lot of your currency before you reach Paris. You can get Euros from the ATM booths across the streets of Paris or you can use your credit card. If you use credit cards, it’s better to tell the bank that issued those cards about the shopping that you’re going to do in Paris/ another country.
2. When you book a hotel in Paris, try selecting the one that provides free breakfast in the morning because hotels in Paris charge much for breakfast. If you can’t find one, you can go to the Asian cafeterias to have orange juice, coffee, or some delicious pastries for breakfast which will save you some money. You can browse http://www.myparisapartments.com/ – holiday apartments paris section to find out more information about the hotels in Paris.
3. If you carry a laptop or a smart-phone with you and you want internet on the go, you shouldn’t choose an expensive internet connection. You can rather enjoy the free wi-fi spots available in the public places of Paris like the libraries, parks, etc.
4. You should pick your holidays during the start of a month. Some famous museums of Paris offer a free visit for one day in the first week of any month. You can visit the Louvre Museum, the Picasso Museum, and some other museums on this day for absolutely no cost. There are some other famous places in Paris which are free to visit any day of the year. You can get a list of such places from your travel guide before coming to Paris.
5. Paris is known as the city of lights. You will be amazed by the architecture and the attractive designs of different places in Paris. Different shops will attract you with their beautiful collection of apparels and other things. You can buy from these shops when you are on a special shopping trip. But you should buy your necessary things from the large departmental stores. You will find common things at cheap prices there. You might find some flea markets to shop from. You can save a lot of money if you buy your necessary things from those.
6. If you are hungry and you choose the nearest restaurant and stop by, you should know that the foods and drinks are expensive. You can choose to drink tap water instead of the water bottles provided by the restaurant because they are too much expensive. You have the option for eating more during the lunch time than the other periods of the day because restaurants offer special fixed-price packages for lunch. You can take those big offers for saving money.
If you can save some money from the little things explained above, you can have a much enjoyable time in Paris and your holidays will become more comfortable.